Sirman TC 12 Denver, Medium-Duty Electric Meat Grinder, 1/2 HP
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
- Sealed gear box with hardened gears in oil bath.
- 5 different plates available (3/16”, 7/32”, 5/26”, 3/8”, 9/16”).
- Stainless steel AISI 304 conveying screw and head (TC 22 DAKOTA).
Easy and fast cleaning and sanitation.
- Reliable medium-duty meat grinders
- Dependable gear drive
- Ideal for on-demand operations
- Up to 5 lbs. per minute output
- Easy and fast breakdown for cleaning
- Convenient compartment to store plate and knife
1 Year Parts and Labor
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
This product was manufactured in Italy. Italian factories have a reputation of producing high quality goods