Sirman 66470508K1.4 Vortex 75 VT Immersion Blender, Variable Speed
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
- Effective ventilation system prevents overheating so the machine keeps working longer.
- Exclusive feed tube “bayonet” slot. Less time is required to replace shafts and whips.
- High-quality material used gives the machine longer life.
- Double insulation from water keeps electrical parts safe.
- Rubber cover on the lower part of the body provides a perfect grip.
- ABS plastic and stainless steel components guarantee maximum hygiene.
- The shafts and the whip can be easily disassembled for fast and thorough cleaning.
- Disassembling tool comes standard.
- 14” (350 mm) and 18” (450 mm) interchangeable, easy-to-replace stainless steel shafts
- Lightweight and ergonomically designed to reduce muscle strain and fatigue
- Prepares tasty cream soups and soup bases, vegetable and fruit purees, pates, sauces, mousses, pancake batters, mayonnaise, and much more
- Double insulation motor with an effective ventilation system prevents overheating, the machine works longer
- VORTEX VT series sports VARIOTRONIC, a self-regulating variable speed control for an enhanced flexibility of use
1 year parts and labor.
|Construction||Highly resistant ABS plastic with aluminum and steel details.|
|Electrical||120V AC, 60Hz, 4 A|
|Plug & Cord||Attached plug, flexible, 2 wire SJ 16 AWG, 8” long cord|
|Shipping Dimension||22”x 13”x 7”|
|Net weight||7 lbs.|
|Gross weight||13 lbs.|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
This product was manufactured in Italy. Italian factories have a reputation of producing high quality goods