Sirman 40875866T Hercules 50TA 2V Timer Spiral Mixer
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
- Ideal for pizzerias, bakeries, pastry shops, commissaries, and for those Hispanic markets looking to make tortillas
- Versatile from low to high-absorption doughs
- Large thickness C 40 steel construction painted with scratch-resistant powder coating
- Heavy-duty stainless steel bowl with reinforced edge
- Heavy-duty stainless steel spiral dough hook and kneading bar
- Lift head and bowl removal for an easy and thorough sanitation
1 year parts and labor.
|Power||1500W / 2HP|
|Power Source||220V / 60Hz|
|Spiral Revolutions||10 - 85 r.p.m.|
|Bowl Capacity||55 qt.|
|Dough Capacity||88 lbs.|
|Bowl Dimensions||19 5/8" x 10 5/8"|
|Motor||High-efficiency, high torque motor, sturdy oil-bath gearbox, and reinforced chain drive|
|Controls||Low-voltage IP 67 waterproof no-volt release controls. Thermal overload protection circuit breaker|
|Safety||Interlocked lid with an opening to add ingredients during operation|
|Shipping Dimension||39" x 29" x 55"|
|Net weight||400 lbs.|
|Gross weight||400 lbs.|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
This product was manufactured in Italy. Italian factories have a reputation of producing high quality goods