Sirman 40794058 Katana 12 PTO Horizontal Buffalo Bowl Chopper
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
- Designed for high-volume production, the Katana series provides a homogeneous product texture
- Continuous feed of meats, cheese, salads, dips, spreads, bread and emulsified sausage batters
- Stainless steel AISI 304 construction, for durable long life
- Cutlery grade 3-blade hub to efficiently decrease processing time for faster results, 5000 cuts per minute
- 3-blade Hub driven by a powerful ventilated asynchronous motor at 1680 rpm
- Removable bowl cover, 3-blade hub, and bowl without tools, for easy cleaning and thorough sanitation.
- Maximum protection against liquid infiltration on the shaft
- 3 5/8" s/steel legs with rubber feet
- Bowl cover safety interlock
- Thermal overload motor protection
- ON/OFF s/steel keypad, IP 67 waterproof. No voltage release
1 year parts and labor.
|Construction||Stainless steel body|
|Electrical||120V AC, 60Hz, single-phase, 12.6A - 2 HP|
|Plug & Cord||Attached plug, flexible, 3 wire SJT 16 AWG, 6’ long cord|
|Controls||ON/OFF stainless steel keypad. IP 67 waterproof. No voltage release.|
|Shipping Dimension||32” x 48” x 34”|
|Net weight||156 lbs.|
|Gross weight||240 lbs.|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
This product was manufactured in Italy. Italian factories have a reputation of producing high quality goods