Sirman 40780428S C-tronic 4 VT Bowl Cutter
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
- The high-quality aluminum body and stainless steel bowl withstand heavy usage.
- Motor and bowl are placed side by side to keep the heat from the motor away from the food.
- The patented VARIOTRONIC self-monitoring speed control allows for processing each product at its own speed.
- See-through lid with 1 ¼” wide feed opening to add products while the machine is working. Opening can be closed to avoid spills with supplied cap.
- The bowl has a special thermal diffusion bottom to be used on the stovetop.
- The handles on the bowl allow for easy removal and handling.
- The motor and knife shafts are sealed to avoid leaks to the motor.
- One interlock turns the machine off when the bar keeping the lid in place is moved to the side.
- A second interlock stops the machine and prevents it from starting when the lid is not in place.
- Overload and no-volt release protection.
- Knife and bowl are easily removable.
- The processors' flat surfaces are easy to clean.
- Bowl is dishwasher safe
- Robust, high-quality aluminum construction, stainless steel bowl with thermal diffusion bottom
- Commercial, durable cutlery steel knives
- High-efficiency ventilated motor for continuous operation
- ON/OFF/PULSE stainless steel keypad, IP 67 waterproof protection
- VARIOTRONIC self-monitoring variable-speed control to automatically provide and stabilize power according to food type
- Convenient built-in bowl scraper
- Motor alongside the bowl avoids cooking of the food
- See-through lid with feed opening to add product
- Quick breakdown for cleaning
1 year parts and labor.
|Construction||Body and bowl are made from stainless steel. See-through lid made from Kostil™ plastic. “S” blade knives are made from high-quality cutlery stainless steel. Shaft made from high-resistant Moplen™ plastic.|
|Knife RPMs||Adjustable, from 600 to 2800|
|Motor||0.5 Hp (400W), belt-driven, fan cooled|
|Electrical||120V AC, 60Hz, 3.4 Amp. (220V, 50Hz available on request)|
|Plug & Cord||Attached plug, flexible, 3 wire SJT 16 AWG, 6” long cord|
|Controls||ON/OFF/PULSE stainless steel keypad. IP 67 waterproof protection. No voltage release. VARIOTRONIC self-monitoring variable speed control|
|Shipping Dimension||17 11/16” x 13” x 12 3/16”|
|Net weight||32 lbs.|
|Gross weight||34 lbs.|
This product meets UL safety standards in compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
This product was manufactured in Italy. Italian factories have a reputation of producing high quality goods