Sirman 40752558W TM A Continuous Feed Food Processor, Unit only
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
- Ideal plate speed, the blades do not damage the product, giving it an attractive and unblemished shape
- Product drops directly into the collecting container without being pushed out, preserving its shape.
- The ejector blade avoids the accumulation of food inside the disc slot
- Slotted drop-in drive
- Two feed chutes for different sized-products
- The wide selection of cast aluminum discs and grids feature hardened and stainless steel knives
- Feed hopper designed also to continuously process long and/or thin products
- One interlock stops the machine when the lever is lifted.
- A second interlock prevents the machine from starting if the cover is not in place.
- The stainless steel and aluminum construction is easy to clean, do not stain or crack.
- The design allows for easy accessibility and cleanability.
- The food ejector blade is removable for cleaning of the disc place.
- Easy disc removal for quick and accurate cleaning.
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction
- Convenient continuous-feed operation
- 300 RPM plate speed from a powerful 3/4 Hp fan-cooled motor
- Ideal speed and precise cut to reduce oxidation for better results and longer shelf life
- Up to 500 Lb. of fresh produce per hour
- Double Interlock on the feed hopper and product pusher for a safe and continuous-feed operation
- Interlocked cover and pusher, preventing the machine from operating if the lid is not in place.
1 year parts and labor.
|Operation||Continuous feed, cut product drops into the container by gravity|
|Construction||Base is polished aluminum, the motor shell is stainless steel|
|Discs||Aluminum with stainless steel blades|
|Hopper opening sizes||Main opening is semi-round with maximum dimensions of 61/4” x 3” (160 mm x 76 mm). Feed-opening for long-shaped products have a 2” (50 mm) diameter|
|Yield||350 to 500 Lb. per hour (depending on product being processed)|
|Motor||0.75 Hp (515W), belt-driven, fan-cooled, with thermal circuit brake|
|Electrical||120V AC, 60Hz, 4.29 Amp. (220V, 50Hz available on request|
|Plug & Cord||Attached, flexible, 3 wire SJT AWG 16, 6’4” long|
|Controls||Rocker thermal circuit breaker with undervoltage|
|Shipping Dimension||29” x 14” x 20”|
|Net weight||50 lbs.|
|Gross weight||59 lbs.|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
This product was manufactured in Italy. Italian factories have a reputation of producing high quality goods