Sirman 34A3331105SI PD R 10"x20" Double Panini Grill Grooved Top and Grooved Bottom with Timer 220V
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
- Sirman panini grills feature a non-stick ceramic material that not only is very easy to clean after cooking but is extremely tough and long-lasting. It won’t chip or peel and should last as long as the unit itself.
- The fine-grain cast iron plates provide even and fast heat distribution and recovery
- Well-suited for high-volume operations
- Expand your kitchen capabilities by providing multiple menu options all in one small footprint
- Increase sales and profits and keep costs and maintenance low!
- PD R PS features removable grooved top and bottom plates
- The self-balancing top cooking surface allows for easy opening and closing and stays in place.
- The hinge mechanism can be simply adjusted with an Allan key (not supplied) without removing the spring cover.
- The 9 oz. capacity grease receptacle is front-mounted and easily removable thanks to two handles.
- The spring cover is removable for accessibility.
- The scraping brush is standard.
1-year parts and labor.
|Construction||S/steel body with ceramic-coated cast iron plates|
|Cooking Temperature||Up to 570º F (300º C).|
|Electrical||220V AC, 60Hz, 15.7A, 3000W (220V, 50Hz available on request)|
|Plug & Cord||Attached plug, flexible, 3-wire SJT AWG14, 5' long cord|
|Controls||One thermostat with an off position|
|Heating Element||Two: shock-proof, coated|
|Grill Area||20 3/4"L x 10"W bottom plate. Two (2) x 10"L x 10"W self-adjusting top plates|
|Timer||Up to 15 min.|
|Shipping Dimension||23" x 20" x 18”|
|Net Weight||62 lbs.|
|Gross Weight||71 lbs.|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
This product was manufactured in Italy. Italian factories have a reputation of producing high quality goods