Sirman 16377108SNA Leonardo 370 Evo BS2 Top 15" Full-Size Straight Feed Slicer for Cured Meat
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
- The special carriage allows you to slice any kind of cured meat.
- The sharpener assembly is made entirely from aluminum, no plastic that may break with heavy use.
- The tie rod assembly and all screws are made of stainless steel for longer life.
- The slide shaft is made of ground, chromed steel for smoother operation.
- The high-quality bushings and ball bearings are self-lubricating.
- The dial thickness control cam system allows for an always precise cut.
- A safety cover is placed under the motor and the electrical components.
- Easy-to-clean aluminum alloy construction does not crack or stain.
- The screws are stainless steel and resist wear and oxidation.
- The carriage and the center plate are quickly removable without tools.
- 15” high-quality, heavy-duty straight-feed cooked meat slicers
- Designed for precise slicing of all kinds of cooked and cured meats
- Fitted with a double-feed carriage with a double articulating clamping arm holding any product firmly in place
- The TOP version provides even higher durability
- All knobs, handles, dials, and feet in aluminum
- A fully sealed and waterproof IP 67 switch, with stainless steel on/off buttons
- No volt release prevents inadvertent reactivation after a power outage
- Complete stainless steel drive shaft assembly
1 year parts and labor.
|Construction||Polished, anodized aluminum alloy|
|Knife 350||15” (370 mm), one piece, chromium plated 100Cr6 forged
carbon steel blade
|Sharpener||Built-in, removable, two stone dual action|
|Slice thickness||Infinitely variable up to 1 3/16”|
|Motor||1/2 Hp (410 W), belt-driven, fan cooled|
|Electrical||120V AC, 60Hz, 3.10 Amp. (220V, 50Hz available on request)|
|Plug & Cord||Attached, flexible, 3-wire SJT AWG 16, 6'4" long, NEMA 5-15P|
|Controls||ON/OFF stainless steel keypad, IP 67 waterproof protection. No voltage release.|
|Shipping Dimension||33" x 34" x 33"|
|Net weight||130 lbs.|
|Gross weight||180 lbs.|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
This product was manufactured in Italy. Italian factories have a reputation of producing high quality goods