Sirman 153349GUBVFNA Palladio 330 EVO Automec VV 13" Blade Automatic Slicer, Variable Speed
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
- The sharpener assembly is made entirely from aluminum, with no plastic presence that may break with heavy use.
- The tie rod assembly and all external screws are made of stainless steel for longer life.
- The slide shaft is made of ground, chromed steel for smoother operation.
- The high-quality bushings and ball bearings are self-lubricating.
- The dial thickness control cam system allows for an always precise cut.
- A safety cover is placed under the motor and the electrical components.
- The carriage features exclusive heavy-duty plastic protection to keep the operator’s hand at a safe distance from the blade while operating the slicer.
- A permanently-mounted knife ring guard covers the non-cutting side of the blade.
- Overload and no-volt release protection
- Easy-to-clean aluminum alloy construction does not crack or stain.
- The screws are stainless steel and resist wear and oxidation.
- The carriage and the center plate are quickly removable without tools.
- Automatic slicer designed for repeatable slicing requiring limited attendance, maximizing the productivity of kitchen labor. Manual mode included
- Convenient 10-speed dial control
- Special end weight and adjustable vertical product fence to provide stability and dispense products evenly
- Carriage release system for manual operation
- Exclusive high-quality, rounded, no edges design, increased blade and machine body gap, the easy breakdown for a fast and effective cleaning
- Inner blade cover ensures a perfectly aligned cut. No waste when cutting the same product at different times.
- Zero blade exposure due to a permanent blade rim guard, a safety hand guard mounted to the carriage, and a carriage lockout to prevent exposed blade edge
- No voltage release prevents inadvertent reactivation after a power outage
1 year parts and labor.
|Operation||Automatic and manual modes. Gravity feed design|
|Construction||Polished, anodized aluminum alloy|
|Knife||One piece, chromium-plated 100Cr6 forged carbon steel blade|
|Sharpener||Built-in, removable, two stone dual action|
|Slice thickness||Infinitely variable up to 1”|
|Slices per minute||From 5 min. to 60 max. Variable speed|
|Cutting capacity||10 5/8" wide x 8 1/4" high rectangle. 9 1/2" diameter round|
|Motor||0.55 Hp (410 W), fan cooled|
|Electrical||120V AC, 60Hz, 3.4A|
|Plug & Cord||Attached, flexible, 3 wire SJT AWG 16, 6'4" long|
|Blade controls||ON/OFF s/steel keypad. IP 67 waterproof. No voltage release|
|Carriage controls||ON/OFF s/steel keypad. IP 67 waterproof. No voltage release. 10-speed dial control|
|Shipping Dimension||34 1/4” x 33 1/16” x 33 1/2”|
|Net weight||127 lbs.|
|Gross weight||165 lbs.|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
This product was manufactured in Italy. Italian factories have a reputation of producing high quality goods