Sirman 15303528 Mirra 300 Plus 12" Blade Medium Duty Slicer
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
- The slide shaft is made of ground, chromed steel for smoother operation.
- The high-quality bushings and ball bearings are self-lubricating.
- The dial thickness control cam system allows for an always precise cut.
- A safety cover is placed under the motor and the electrical components.
- The hopper features exclusive heavy-duty plastic protection to keep
the operator’s hand at a safe distance from the blade while operating the slicer.
- Easy-to-clean aluminum alloy construction does not crack or stain.
- The carriage and the blade cover are quickly removable without tools.
- High-quality, stylish, lightweight, and compact space-saving design
- Great cutting capacity in a compact footprint
- Easy to carry for catering needs
- Fan-cooled motor to avoid overheating
- Permanent blade ring guard for safe and easy sanitation
- Safety hand guard mounted to the carriage
- The easy, fast breakdown and the increased blade and machine body gap make cleaning a breeze
1 year parts and labor.
|Construction||Polished, anodized aluminum alloy|
|Knife||One piece, chromium-plated 100Cr6 forged carbon steel blade|
|Sharpener||Built-in, removable two stone dual action|
|Slice thickness||Infinitely variable up to 1/2”|
|Motor||0.33 Hp (245W), up to 0.5 Hp peak, belt-driven, fan-cooled|
|Electrical||120V AC, 60Hz, 1.8A|
|Plug & Cord||Attached, a flexible, 3-wire SJT AWG 16, 6'4" long|
|Switch||ON/OFF lighted rocker switch|
|Shipping Dimension||31 1/2” x 23 5/8” x 20 1/2”|
|Net weight||45 lbs.|
|Gross weight||63 lbs.|
This product meets UL safety standards in compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
This product was manufactured in Italy. Italian factories have a reputation of producing high quality goods