Sirman 14303328 Mirra 300 C 12" Blade Entry Slicer
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
- The slide shaft is made of ground, chromed steel for smoother operation.
- The high-quality bushings and ball bearings are self-lubricating.
- The dial thickness control cam system allows for an always precise cut.
- A safety cover is placed under the motor and the electrical components.
- The hopper features exclusive heavy-duty plastic protection to keep
the operator’s hand at a safe distance from the blade while operating the slicer.
- Easy-to-clean aluminum alloy construction does not crack or stain.
- The carriage and the center plate are quickly removable without tools.
- High-quality, stylish, lightweight, and compact space-saving design
- Anodized aluminum alloy construction
- Easy to carry for catering needs, Mirra 300 C is the most compact 12" slicer on the market
- The only ones in their class featuring a fan-cooled motor to avoid overheating
- Safety hand guard mounted to the carriage
- The easy, fast breakdown and the increased blade and machine body gap make cleaning a breeze
1 year parts and labor.
|Construction||Anodized cast aluminum|
|Knife||One piece, chromium-plated 100Cr6 forged carbon steel blade|
|Sharpener||Built-in, removable two stone dual action|
|Slice thickness||Infinitely variable up to 1/2”|
|Motor||0.25 Hp (185W), belt-driven, air-cooled|
|Electrical||120V AC, 60Hz, 1.55 Amp|
|Plug & Cord||Attached, a flexible, 3-wire SJT AWG 16, 6'4" long|
|Switch||ON/OFF Lighted Rocker Switch|
|Shipping Dimension||23 5/8” x 19 11/16” x 16 9/16”|
|Net weight||35 lbs.|
|Gross weight||40 lbs.|
This product meets UL safety standards in compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements.
This product was manufactured in Italy. Italian factories have a reputation of producing high quality goods