Sierra SRPO-24E Electric Countertop Pizza Oven
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours From 1 of
Miami, Fl (33181)
Carteret, NJ (07008)
Dallas, TX 75001
Compton, Ca (90059)
The Sierra SRPO-24E Countertop Electric Pizza Oven
The Sierra Range SRPO-24E pizza oven features a stainless steel frame (front, top, sides and control panel), and an easy to clean stainless steel interior with a porcelain coated deck and door liner.
The SRPO-24E oven is designed and built with the superior performance of Meteorite™ ceramic decks that achieve maximum heat while using less energy and have a much quicker recovery times between uses. These refractory ceramic decks offer superior temperature uniformity and more consistent cooking times, especially during peak business hours.
The SRPO-24E pizza oven has the flexibility to suit every operation. The temperature is adjustable from 280°F (140°C) to 650°F (360°C).
- Designed for pizza, flat breads and bakery products baked directly on the hearth deck, screens, pans or baking sheets.
- Additional Options: SRPO-24E
- Extra Heart Decks: #108-HD 24
- Non-ferrous stainless steel construction including front, top, sides and control panel.
- Double wall construction with heavy insulation for efficiency & cooler exterior surfaces.
- Fully insulated with 1-1⁄2 thick industrial grade insulation
- Each oven comes with 2 Metorite™ hearth decks with a 3-1⁄4 deck height.
- Cook directly on the deck or with pans or screens.
- 4” stainless steel adjustable legs included with every unit.
- Inside oven door and floor coated with porcelain enamel.
- 15-minute timer with ring alarm and manual shut off.
- Indicator light when elements are on.
- 4-ft power code with NEMA 6-20P
12 months parts & labor.
|Equipment Type||Pizza Ovens|
|Number of Heaters||2|
|Shipping Weight||286 lbs.|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.