Pro-Cut KMG-32 Meat Grinder, 7.5 HP, 220V, 3 Phase
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours From Houston, TX
The Pro-Cut KMG-32 Meat Grinder
The Pro-Cut KMG-32 meat grinder is the most efficienct meat grinder in its class,. The KMG-32 meat grinder mixes and grinds up in the same equipment, processing 1.8 Tons per hour.
- 3,900+ lbs /hour processing capacity (1st grinding – 3/8” plate)
- 3,000+ lbs /hour processing capacity (2nd grinding – 3/16” plate)
- 7.5 HP motor with powerful 212 lbs-ft torque for meat mixing
- 3 phase electrical connection
- Precision engineered steel gear transmission
- Features a pneumatic piston for safety operation
- 110 hopper capacity
- Safety magnetic interlock sensor on lid
- Includes 4 caster wheels
- No tools needed to remove blades, plates, and grinding unit
- Includes motor protector in case of overload
- Hose down washable
- Pedal operated
|Motor||7.5 HP three phase|
|GRINDING CAP. (3/8) First Ground**||66 lb/min|
|GRINDING CAP. (3/16") Second Ground**||50 lb/min|
**35°F Fresh Meat lab conditions
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.