Peerless C231BESC Double-Door Six Shelves Electric Bake Oven
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours From Sandusky, Ohio (44870)
The CE231BESC is built with prime 20-gauge coldrolled sides and toped with a 16-gauge base. The interior is made of Armco Type 1, 20-gauge aluminized steel. Also, the CE231BESC comes standard with a stainless-steel front using high quality 18-gauge stainless steel.
The CE231BESC is equipped with eight (8) energy saving tubular elements and with our unique baffle system, makes the oven highly efficient and eliminates hot spots. The heavily insulated walls coupled with a no vent system, reduces heat loss and keeps the area safe for workers. The CE231BESC is well powered by 14,000 watts, which enables it to have an extremely fast recovery rate.
The CE231BESC comes with six (6) shelves and adequate spacing, which increases the oven’s capabilities for baking or pretzels. This countertop unit is a double stack for double the capacity, double the efficiency and double the profits.
The CE231BESC is the only double-door, six shelf electric oven available. Each CE131BE houses three (3) sir-filled steel decks which offers 912 square inches (5883.8 sq cm) of baking area per shelf. That equals 2736 total square inches (17,651.8 sq cm) per oven. When you compare the cost per shelf or per square inch to other Oven, Peerless is by far the greatest value.
- Quality Construction for long life
- Stainless Steel Front Standard
- Large Capacity: 2,736 sq. inches of available cooking space on six (6), steel decks.
- Heavy Duty Steel Air-filled Deck (16AL)
- Unique Interior Design (Better distribution of heat)
- Energy Efficient (Energy-saving tubular elements coupled with our unique baffle system for even heat and better baking)
- Full Range Digital Thermostat 200°F - 650°F (93°C - 343°C) Precise temperature control
- Silent operation
- Easily Serviceable (most controls can be replaced from the front of the unit)
- Power: Electric Single phase standard (Three-phase optional)
- Warranty (Two year parts, labor and trouble free service)
|Product Finish||Stainless Front|
|Electric||14 KW - 220V single phase, 80 AMPS (3 Phase Optional)|
|Temperature:||200°F - 650°F (93°C - 343°C)|
|Warranty||Two year parts, labor and trouble-free service|
|Shipping Weight||700 lbs (317.5 kg)|
|Counter Space Width||35” (88.9 cm)|
|Counter Space Depth||27.5” (69.9 cm)|
|Counter Space Height||64” (162.6 cm)|
|Shelf Width||24” (61 cm)|
|Shelf Depth||19” (48.3 cm)|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.