Peerless C131BE Single-Door Three Shelves Electric Bake Oven
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours From Sandusky, Ohio (44870)
The CE131BE is built with prime 20-gauge cold-rolled sides and toped with a 16-gauge base. The interior is made of Armco Type 1, 20-gauge aluminized steel. Also, the CE131BE comes standard with a stainless-steel front using high quality 18-gauge stainless steel.
The CE131BE is equipped with four (4) energy saving tubular elements and with our unique baffle system, makes the oven highly efficient and eliminates hot spots. The heavily insulated walls coupled with a no vent system, reduces heat loss and keeps the area safe for workers. The CE131BE is well powered by 7000 watts, which enables it to have an extremely fast recovery rate.
The CE131BE comes with three (3) shelves and adequate spacing, which increases the oven’s capabilities for baking or pretzels. This countertop unit is also double stackable for double the capacity, double the efficiency and double the profits. The CE131BE comes with an optional floor base (SPK31) for extra storage.
The CE131BE is the only single-door, three shelf electric oven available. It houses three (3) air-filled steel decks which offers 456 square inches (2941.9 sq cm) of baking area per shelf. That equals 1368 total square inches (8825.9 sq cm) per oven. When double stacked, the CE231BE offers six shelves, which brings you total baking area to 2736 square inches (17,651.4 sq cm). When you compare the cost per shelf or per square inch to other Oven, Peerless is by far the greatest value.
- Quality Construction for long life
- Stainless Steel Front Standard
- Large capacity: 1,368 sq. inches of available cooking space on three (3), steel decks)
- Heavy Duty Steel Air-filled Deck (16AL)
- Unique Interior Design (Better distribution of heat)
- Energy Efficient (Energy-saving tubular elements coupled with our unique baffle system for even heat and better baking)
- Full Range Digital Thermostat 200°F - 650°F (93°C - 343°C) Precise temperature control
- Silent operation
- Easily Serviceable (most controls can be replaced from the front of the unit)
- Power: Electric Single phase standard (Three-phase optional)
- Warranty (One year parts and labor)
|Product Finish||Stainless Front|
|Electric||7KW - 220V single phase, 40 AMPS (3 Phase Optional)|
|Temperature:||200°F - 650°F (93°C - 343°C)|
|Warranty||One year parts and labor|
|Shipping Weight||350 lbs (158.8 kg)|
|Counter Space Width||30” (76.2 cm)|
|Counter Space Depth||27.5” (69.9 cm)|
|Counter Space Height||31” (78.7 cm)|
|Shelf Width||24” (61 cm)|
|Shelf Depth||19” (48.3 cm)|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.