Migali C-SP60-24BT-HC 60" 24 Pan, Big Top Sandwich Prep Table, Competitor Series
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Migali C-SP60-24BT-HC Sandwich Prep Table
The Migali® C-SP60-24BT “Big Top” sandwich prep table is excellent for storing & prepping sandwich & salad food products. The “Big Top” series includes additional space along the pan rail for greater pan capacity and more pan configurations. The sandwich prep series is designed with a robust forced air refrigeration system for cold, uniform temperatures throughout the cabinet’s interior and underneath the pan rail. This model also incorporates a digital controller and temperature read-out for greater temperature control, increased energy efficiencies and top-of-the-line performance. The C-SP60-24BT is equally eye catching and ergonomic, boasting a high polished stainless steel exterior and interior, rounded door edges, insulated roll cover and recessed door handles.
- 60.2″ wide “Big Top” sandwich prep table
- (2) adjustable, epoxy coated wire shelves
- Accommodates (24) 1/6th size pans and multiple other configurations
- Beautiful ergonomic construction & rounded corners
- Digital temperature controller and read-out
- All stainless steel exterior and interior
- Forced air refrigeration system
- Rear mount compressor
- 9 1/4″ deep NSF polyethylene cutting board included
- Recessed door handles
- Pre-installed casters and shelving
- (2) 6″ locking casters & (2) 6″ non-locking casters
- Self closing doors with 90° hold open door feature for loading products
- Note: pans are not included. Top pan rail will accommodate 4″, 6″ and 10″ deep pans.
- Migali Industries® Protection Plan: 2 Year Parts & Labor Warranty, 5 Years Compressor Warranty
5 Years Compressor, 1 Years Parts & Labor
|Compressor Location||Rear Mount|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Cord Length||9.5 Feet|
|Energy Consumption (Kwh/24hr)||3.6|
|Number of 1/6 Pans||24|
|Plug Type||Nema 5-15P|
|Temperature Range Start||+33º F|
|Temperature Range End||+41º F|
|Shipping Weight||323 Lbs.|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.