Migali C-G24T 24″ Wide Manual Countertop Thermostatic Griddle, 60,000 BTU
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
Migali C-G24T Manual Countertop Thermostatic Griddle
The Migali® C-G24 24″ wide, manual griddle is essential to most commercial kitchens and restaurants. This model is designed with a 20″ deep, 3/4″ thick steel cooking surface and includes (2) chrome temperature knobs. Migali® “U” shape burners are robust, creating an even temperature across the cooking surface. Finally, the C-G24 is also eye catching, boasting a high polished stainless steel exterior and interior, chrome accents and stainless steel adjustable legs.
Highly Efficient and Powerful Burners
Each of the (2) “U” shape burners is rated at 30,000 BTUs.
Natural Gas and Liquid Propane
This model comes standard as a Natural Gas configuration, however, you can easily change to a Liquid Propane configuration by switching out the N.G. orifices with L.P. orifices. Both are provided with every unit.
Ignition is quick and easy with a continuous pilot.
Rear and Side Splashes
Heavy-duty stainless steel rear and side splashes help to keep your working environment clean and safe.
- Manually controlled
- 3/4” thick on the griddle plate polished steel cooking surface for quick, even heating
- 30,000 BTU per “U” shape burner
- Large 20” deep cooking surface
- Removable slide-out waste tray
- Beautiful ergonomic design and easy to clean
- (4) High-polished, adjustable, stainless steel feet
- Stainless steel grease trough with wide opening for easy cleaning
- Comes standard as Natural Gas with L.P orifice kit for in-field conversion
- Migali Industries® Protection Plan: 2-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
|Number of Burners||2|
|Power Type||Natural Gas / Liquid Propane|
|Burner Style||“U” shape|
|Cooking Surface Material||3/4″ Steel|
|Valve Type||Pilot Light|
|Working Area||23.9″ w x 19.9″ d x 3/4″ high|
|Intake-tube Pressure (W.C.) Natural Gas||4|
|Intake-tube Pressure (W.C.) LP||10|
|Nozzle Number Natural Gas||#37|
|Nozzle Number LP||#51|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4″|
|Number of Controls||2|
|Temperature Range||200° F to 575° F|
|Shipping Weight||195 lbs|