Migali C-3R-HC 3 Door Reach-In Refrigerator, Competitor Series
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Migali C-3R-HC Reach In Refrigerator
The Migali® C-3R reach-in refrigerator is excellent for storing all types of food in a commercial kitchen. The reach-in series is designed with a robust forced air refrigeration system for cold, uniform temperatures throughout the cabinet’s interior. This model also incorporates a digital controller and temperature read-out for greater temperature control, increased energy efficiencies and top-of-the-line performance. The C-3R is equally eye catching and ergonomic, boasting a high polished stainless steel exterior and interior, rounded door edges and recessed door handles. The 72 cu/ft interior is spacious and comes standard with 9 adjustable shelves, however, an optional bun rack for 18″x 26″ sheet pans or 12″ by 20″ hotel pans will also fit inside the interior’s cavity.
- 72 cu/ft reach-in refrigerator
- (3) adjustable, epoxy coated wire shelves
- Beautiful ergonomic construction & rounded corners
- Digital temperature controller and read-out
- All stainless steel exterior and interior
- Forced air refrigeration system for uniform temperatures inside interior
- Top mount compressor for increased airflow and efficiencies
- Variable fan system for energy savings and humidity management
- Recessed door handles
- Incandescent door activated door lights
- Pre-installed casters and shelving
- (2) 4″ locking casters & (2) 4″ non-locking casters
- Door locks
- Self closing doors with 90° hold open door feature for loading products
- Accepts 18″ x 26″ and 12″ x 20″ refrigeration bun racks
- Migali Industries® Protection Plan: 2 Year Parts & Labor Warranty, 5 Years Compressor Warranty
5 Years Compressor, 1 Years Parts & Labor
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Cord Length||9.5 Feet|
|Energy Efficiency||Energy Star 4.0|
|Energy Consumption (Kwh/24hr)||3.57|
|Plug Type||Nema 5-15P|
|Temperature Range Start||+33º F|
|Temperature Range End||+41º F|
|Shipping Weight||579 Lbs.|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.