La Tamalera Manual Tamale Machine, 12 tamales per minute
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The La Tamalera Manual Tamale Machine
The La Tamalera manual tamale machine that is the most amazing Manual Tamale Machine on the market! LA TAMALERA, 39 inches tall, is the only free standing floor model manual tamale machine in the industry. It weighs 86 pounds and with a base of 18 inches x 12 inches, it can easily be stored when not in use. A tamale machine that is unique, practical, and easy to use. With it’s unique floor design, this machine can be used as a single person operation, or for faster production, two persons. An advantage point about this tamale machine is that the meat does not need to be grounded, and designed to easily dis-assemble for easy clean-up.
As an added bonus, with one simple attachment, convert this tamale machine to a meat stuffer and make sausage with one meat inside the other or maybe with some cheese. There is also another simple attachment to convert your machine into a churro maker.
Easy to Operate
1.Remove the Head from the Machine. The head comes off by simply un-locking the (2) lock handles at the same time. Slide the stainless steel bar out and the head easily comes off.
2. Place the Masa and the Meat inside the corresponding Cylinders. The masa should NOT BE REFRIGERATED and should remain at room temperature.
3. Place back the Head of the Machine.
4. Place the Bar at the top of the Head to hold it firmly, then lock it with the Lock handles (Be sure to lock the (2) lock handles at the same time).
5. Turn the Easy-To-Turn Hand Crank and Tamales are ready!
- Floor model design
- Unique, practical, and easy to use
- Single or 2 person operation
- 48 - 50 Tamales per 5 - 8 Minutes cycle
- 5 diameter sizes to choose from: 1”, 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 1 3/4", 2”
- Meat does not need to be grounded
- Easily dis-assemble for easy clean-up
- Easily be stored when not in use
- Built with materials approved by the FDA & USDA - Made in Texas
1 year parts & labor
|Productivity||48-50 Tamales per Cycle - "Ready to Wrap"|
|Tamale Diameter Sizes||5 diameter sizes to choose from: 1”, 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 1 3/4", 2”|
|Dimensions||41" Tall x 18' Wide x 12" Deep|
This product was made in America.