Jet-Tech F-18DP Undercounter Dishwasher, High-Temp
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 3 Locations?
Plattsburgh, NY (12901)
Dallas, TX (75001)
Compton, Ca (90059)
Standard equipment includes:
- One open combination rack
- One peg dish rack 19.75" x 19.75" (500 mm x 500 mm)
- Pressure reducing valve (PRV) kit
- Stainless steel stand (12" high)
- Drain water tempering kit
Connecting your new F-18, F18DP
This dishwasher must be installed on a level, rigid, nonflammable surface. Ensure that the machine is level by installing the feet (shipped in the wash tank of the machine) and adjusting the leveling. Be sure to provide adequate space for water, drain and electrical connections.
A 3/4" NPT fitting is required with 30 psi. dynamic pressure. A water pressure regulator* may be required. The water flow pressure cannot be less than 30 psi or exceed 30 psi. If the water pressure exceeds the prescribed amount, you will get inconsistent washing temperature, premature failure and thus may void the warranty. Incoming water temperature must be 140°F (60°C). An easily accessible shut-off valve is recommended, making installation, service and maintenance easier.
A flexible drain hose is provided to make installation, servicing and maintenance easier. Make sure that the water is free from calcium and hard water deposits. For these situations, an inline water cartridge system is highly recommended. Build-up of calcium and lime deposits in the washer may occur and servicing will be required on a more frequent basis which will not be covered by the warranty.
F-18: This dishwasher has a gravity drain. Maximum height of the floor drain should not exceed 6" (15cm). A 1.5" ID flexible drain hose is supplied to facilitate maintenance and servicing of the machine.
F-18 DP: This dishwasher is equipped with an automatic drain pump that will pump the drain water to a maximum height of 36" (0.9 meter). A 1" ID flexible drain hose is supplied to facilitate maintenance and servicing of the machine. It is important not to reduce the size of this hose. A 1" check-valve* may be required on drain pump equipped models. Drain pump equipped machines have a white button on the control panel beside the green power button. Conversion from gravity to
DP is not possible in the field.
Installation F-18, Electrical
A 208-240 volt, 60 Hz, Single Phase circuit is required for this unit. Check the rating plate on the front of the machine for the amp draw. In spite of the fact that the rating plate shows 220 volts, the unit is designed function properly on 208 volts to 240 volts.
The top & back panels must be removed for the electrical hook-up. The top panel is secured by two Phillips head screws. Once the screws are removed, the panel should be slid to the back and lifted. The back panel is also held by two screws. Remove them, pull the bottom away from the machine and lift the panel.
The terminal block is located inside the back cover. Pass the cable strain relief and connect the wires to the terminals L1 (brown wire), L2 (blue wire) & Ground (yellow and green wire). Replace the top & back panels being careful not to pinch or kink any wires or hoses. There should be sufficient cable length to permit the machine to be pulled out for service.
Reasonable access to and around the machine for service must be provided. Disconnecting of hard plumbing or removal of counter tops or cabinets, etc., for servicing is not covered by warranty.
DO NOT fill the dishwasher manually with water. The dishwasher will fill automatically when the power is turned on.
All panels must be replaced on the unit when the installation is completed.
- Built-in booster for superior sanitation
- Fully automatic program with wash phase at 150F and final rinse phase at 185F
- Wash dishes or trays with a maximum height of 26"
- 24" x 24" foot print cabinet
- Stainless steel wash and rinse arms
- Built-in rinse-additive and detergent pump for sparkling results
- Body, external housing, wash tank, and all chassis components in brushed stainless steel 304 18/10
- Noise 58 dBa due to utilization of double-wall insulated panels
- Deep drawn inner wash chamber provide for maximum sanitation
- Upper and lower wash and rinse revolving arms constructed of stainless steel; easy to remove and clean without the need for tools
- Intergrated AISI 18/10 stainless steel booster
- Safety micro-switch on the door to interrupt wash pump action
- Independently-operated heating elements alternating between booster and wash tank
- Alternating heating elements reducing maximum absorption thereby reducing energy costs
- Built for free standing installation with side and top panels of double-walled construction for low heat and noise emissions
- Standard insulated top and side panels
- Automatic fill and water level regulation of the wash tank
- Wash pump protected with filter plus additional shield for tank element
- Entire wash tank area protected with perforated stainless steel scrap filters to facilitate maintenance
- Door-opening with overall clearance of 12.5"(32cm)
- Slide out intergrated front control panel provides easy access for service
- Individual digital gauges for both wash and rinse temperatures
- Thermostatic control of wash and rinse temperatures ensure optimum results
1 year parts and labor.
|Rack capacity||19.75" x 19.75" (500 mm x 500 mm)|
|Complete operating cycle||145 seconds wash and 15 seconds rinse|
|Wash tank capacity||6.34 U.S. gallons (24 litres)|
|Wash tank element||2800 watts|
|Wash temperature||150°F (65°C)|
|Booster capacity||1.85 U.S. gallons (7.0 litres)|
|Booster element||4000 watts|
|Booster (water) temperature||185°F - 194°F (85°C - 90°C)|
|Motor-pump||1.0 H.P. with thermal overload protection|
|Maximum power rating||4850 watts|
|Water consumption||0.74 U.S. gallons per cycle (2.8 litres)|
|Water consumption per hour||24.1 U.S. gallons (91.2 litres max.)|
|Water supply||1/2"hot water supply 14°F / 60°C|
|Recommended pressure||30 p.s.i. (dynamic) (PRV may be required)|
|Water inlet connectiom||3/4" male hose connector (hose included)|
|Drain connection||1" ID (25.4mm) max height 36" (915mm) (hose included)|
|Shipping Weight||178 lbs.|
The CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.