Jet-Tech 757-EV High-Temp Door Type Dishwasher
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 3 Locations?
Plattsburgh, NY (12901)
Dallas, TX (75001)
Compton, Ca (90059)
ThermoStop System - Guarantees 180F (82C) final rinsing temperature.
OneGO - Our electronic control system featuring intelligent software, LED interface and multiple function analysis. OneGO soft touch buttons allows you to run a selection of four different cycles, all in one easy touch!
SmartSelf diagnostics - Have all necessary advanced service diagnostics information at your fingertips.
EasyGO - Our 'soft-start' washing system protects your valuable dishes and glassware from any chippage or breakage.
757-EV is fully equipped with a built-in booster for high temperature rinse water and automatic peristaltic pumps for both liquid detergent and rinse-additive.
- Automatic Start Cycle when the hood is closed
- Body, external housing, wash tank and a chassis component in brushed stainless steel type 304, 16 gauge with double insulated hood and panels
- Upper and lower wash and rinse jets on revolving arms constructed of stainless steel; easy to remove and clean without the need for tools
- Safety two-way automatic micro-switch on the door controlling the operation of the wash motor-pumps
- Independently operated heating elements alternating between the booster and wash tank with alternating heating resistors reducing maximum absorption thereby reducing energy costs.
- Inner washing chamber with coved corners and one piece stamped wash tank provides the user with the most sanitary enviroment. Our recessed wash tank makes the 757EV ideally suited for marine application.
- Unique stainless steel rack support glide system allows operator to easily change from inline to corner application
- Door opening with an overall clearance of 18.75 in. (477 mm) with the ergonomic door handle
- Automatic fill and water level regulation of the wash tank
- Adjustable bullet-style feet
- Wash pumps are protected with double scrap filters easy to remove for quick cleaning and proper maintenance
- Machine can be installed either as an inline or corner application with simple field modification
- Front mounted electronic control panel with digital temperature displays
- Standard equipment includes: one open combination rack, fill and drain hoses and one peg dish rack 19.75" x 19.75" (500 mm x 500 mm)
|Rack Capacity||19.75" x 19.75" (500mm x 500mm)|
|Total Cycle||1-2-3-4 minutes|
|Hourly Production||60 racks/hr.|
|Wash Tank Capacity||5.25 U.S. Gallons (20 Liters)|
|Booster Capacity||2.62 U.S. Gallons (20 Liters)|
|Wash Temperature||150°F (65°C) minimum / controlled electronically|
|Final Rinse Temperature||185°F (82°C) minimum / controlled electronically|
|Incoming Water Temperature||Minimum 77°F (25°C)|
|Incoming Water Pressure||21-36 p.s.i.|
|Water Consumption Per Cycle @ 30 psi||74 U.S. Gallons (2.8 Litres)|
|Washing Pump Power||1 H.P.|
|Power Supply||208-240V/60HZ single point electrical connection|
|Amperage||10.0 KW - 48.0 amps (single phase) 28.5 amps (three phase) Please specify when ordering|
|Tank Heating Element||4.0 KW|
|Booster Heating Element||9.0 KW|
|Weight||300 lbs. (150 kg.)|
|Shipping Weight||370 lbs. (168 kg.)|
The CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
This product meets UL safety standards in compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.