Jet-Tech 757EV Ventless Door Type Dishwasher, High-Temp
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours From 1 of
Plattsburgh, NY (12901)
Dallas, TX (75001)
Compton, Ca (90059)
The Jet-Tech 757EV High-Temp Door Type Dishwasher Electronic Series
757EV is fully equipped with a built-in booster for high temperature rinse water and automatic peristaltic pumps for both liquid detergent and rinse-additive.
Water enters into the machine and reaches heat recovery module.
Water Is Preheated Up To 77F (25C) From Inlet Temperature. Energy and time saving during heating phase before final rinse cycle.
Water Enters Into The Booster To Heat Before Final Rinse. At this stage, the water is already warm so less time is required to reach final rinse temperature.
Hot Water Is Now Ready To Start Final Rinse Cycle, The Water Enters Into The Pressure Rinse Pump. Pressure pump guarantees constant and powerful water pressure.
Final Rinse Cycle Phase Benefits: 180F (82C) final rinse guaranteed to sanitize dishes and high pressure for excellent cleaning results.
Recovery Module Carriers Steam And Vapor Through The Vents To Preheat Fresh Inlet Water Benefits. No external venting needed. No steam released during door opening providing a better working environment.
Standard Equipment Includes:
- One open combination rack
- One peg dish rack 19.75" x 19.75" (500mm x 500mm)
- Drain water tempering kit
- Pressure reducing valve (PRV)kit
1 year parts and labor.
- SMART EFFICIENCY Energy and time saving. 180°F (82°C) final rinse temperature guaranteed. Min 30 p.s.i final rinse pressure guaranteed. Vapor free during door opening.
- ThermoStop™ System – Guarantees 185°F (82°C) final rinsing temperature
- OneGO™ – Our electronic control system featuring intelligent software LED interface and multiple function analysis.
- OneGO™ soft touch buttons allows you to run a selection of four different cycles, all in one easy touch!
- SmartSelf diagnostics – have all necessary advanced service diagnostics information at your fingertips!
- EasyGO – Our ‘soft-start’ washing system protects your valuable dishes and glassware, minimizing chippage or breakage
- Automatic Start Cycle when hood is closed
- Body, external housing, wash tank and all chassis component in brushed stainless steel - type AISI 304 16 gauge with double insulated hood and panels
- Upper and lower wash and rinse jets on revolving arms constructed of stainless steel; easy to remove and clean without the need for tools
- Safety two-way automatic micro-switch on the door controlling the operation of the wash motor-pumps
- Independently-operated heating elements alternating between booster and wash tank with alternating heating resistors reducing maximum absorption thereby reducing energy costs
- Inner washing chamber with covered corners and one-piece stamped wash tank provides user with the most sanitary environment. Our recessed wash tank makes the 757EV ideally suited for marine applications
- Unique stainless steel rack support glide system allows operator to easily change from in-line to corner application
- Door-opening with overall clearance of 18.75 in. (477 mm) with ergonomic handle
- Automatic fill and water level regulation of the wash tank
- Adjustable bullet-style feet
- Wash pumps are protected with double scrap filters easy to remove for quick cleaning and proper maintenance
- Machine can be installed either as an in-line or corner application with simple field modification
- Front mounted electronic control panel with digital temperature displays
|Rack capacity||19.75" x 19.75" (500 mm x 500 mm)|
|Total cycle||1-2-3-4 minutes|
|Hourly production||60 racks/hr|
|Wash tank capacity||5.25 U.S. Gallons (20 Litres)|
|Booster capacity||2.62 U.S. Gallons (10 Litres)|
|Wash temperature||150°F (65°C) minimum / controlled electronically|
|Final rinse temperature||180°F (82°C) minimum / controlled electronically|
|Incoming water temperature||Minimum 77°F (25°C)|
|Incoming water pressure||30 p.s.i. (2 bar)|
|Water consumption per cycle @ 30 psi||0.74 U.S. Gallons (2.8 Litres)|
|Washing pump power||1 H.P.|
|Power supply||208-240V/ 60HZ single point electrical connection|
|Amperage||10.0 KW - 48.0 amps (single phase) 28.5 amps (three phase) Please specify when ordering.|
|Tank heating element||4.0 KW|
|Booster heating element||9.0 KW|
The CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.