Jet-Tech 757E Door Type Dishwasher, High-Temp
Jet-Tech 757E Door Type Dishwasher, High-Temp
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 3 Locations?
Plattsburgh, NY (12901)
Dallas, TX (75001)
Compton, Ca (90059)
Standard equipment includes:
- One open combination rack, fill & drain hoses
- One peg dish rack 19.75” x 19.75” (500 mm x 500 mm).
- Pressure reducing valve (PRV)
- Drain water tempering kit
1 year parts and labor.
Use suitable means to move the appliance: a lift truck or fork pallet trucks (the forks should reach more than halfway beneath the appliance). This machine weights 140 Kg (308 lbs). It is recommended to move this unit with two persons or more to avoid injuries.
Before opening the boxes, verify the conditions and in case indicates damages on delivery slip. After unpacking, check the machine conditions, in case the machine is damaged, communicate immediately to the dealer. Do not proceed with the installation if damages are relevant to operate safely and wait for qualified and authorized assistance person. Keep packaging (boxing components such as plastic bags, expanded polystyrene, nails, etc.) outside the reach of children for safety reasons.
This appliance is marked according to the European directive 2002/96/EC on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE). By ensuring this product is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent potential negative consequences for the environment and human health, which could otherwise be caused by inappropriate waste handling of this product.
For more detailed information about treatment, recovery and recycling of this product, please contact your local city office, your household waste disposal service or the store where you purchased the product.
Environment noise level cannot exceed the values as per Standards of place of installation. The noise of the machine, measured at the manufacturer site, has been less than 70dB, approximately 58dB. When using the machine following data must be complied with the storage, transportation, utilization and maintenance of the machine. Values of this documentation can be updated according to the update and manufacturer can reserve the rights to modify present values.
Shut-off valve is a single direction, diaphragm control type, which can shut water supply off quickly and totally. Selected to assure water pressure and flow as requested in the data diagram supplied with each machine.
Water Supply Pressure
Check that dynamic water supply pressure, measured between the appliance and the main, is between 200 and 500kPa. If the pressure is too high, install a pressure regulator on the inlet pipe. If the pressure is low, install an additional external pressure motor pump.
In case of new or long term appliance inactivity, drain the water line to eliminate air bubbles and foreign bodies present in new or unused water lines, which can damage the machine.
If water hardness is higher than acceptable, install a water softener if in the machine is not provided with an internal one, of adequate size prior the feed solenoid valve.
If there is a high concentration of mineral residues in the water or high conductivity, we recommend installing the demineralization filter for 5/7° f.
Models with Free Fall (Gravity) Drainage
The drainage line consists of a sump pit (floor drain), free flow, of proper size capable to evacuate twice the water flow indicated on the data diagram. It must be near to the drain pipe of the machine without bending, stretching the pipe.
The drain line must reach the sump pit with free flow without restraints, stretching, bends, kinks, or being forced.
Models with Drain Pump
This unit does not have a drain pump for waste water.
All contacts must open mechanically, ground line included, min. distance between contacts 3 mm, with magnetic overload or fuses, calibrated for a max, sustained current agree with machine plat. It must be installed outside the machine but close to it. It must supply only one machine at time, dedicated service. The machine cannot be connected to mains using adapters, plug, cables or cable extensions not properly sized and adequate to the machine power requirements.
Verify that the specifications must comply with indicated requirements written on the data plate located inside of the front bottom panel of the machine (par. ID/RATING/DATA PLATE).The main breaker and wires must be properly sized and suitable for the machine and must be properly grounded.
WARNING: THE MANUFACTURER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES OR INJURIES CAUSED FOR IMPROPER GROUNDING. THE GROUND AND THE ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS SHOULD BE IN COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL CODES.
Power cable cannot be stretched kinked, pressed, during normal operation, service or anytime. Earth equilibrating point on machine must be connected to nearest appliance terminal according to Safety Standards using a 2.5 – 10 mm wire.
Detergent and Rinse Aid Dispensers and Settings
Before starting a new cycle the dispenser and the tubing must be completely filled. Check the level of the detergent or rinse aid and eventually start a fill cycle.
The level in the detergent or rinse aid tank must not get empty or filled with corrosive or inadequate products. The warranty does not cover damages caused by improper use of dispenser. The dispenser is calibrated at manufacturer site: dispenser settings after installation can be performed only by qualified specialists.
Pressure and Rinse Aid Dispenser
This unit does not use a pressure rinse-aid dispenser.
Peristaltic Rinse Aid and Detergent Dispenser
Quantity for the first setting should be according to the installation after evaluating the hardness of the water and the type of rinse aid used. Recommended rinse aid standard quantity is 0,16 gr/sec that correspond to the maximum flow rate of the dispenser.
Recommended detergent standard quantity is 0,77 gr/sec that correspond to the maximum flow rate of the dispenser.
Suggestion: To check the effectiveness of the rinse aid, look at freshly washed glasses against the light. Drops of water remaining on the glass indicate an insufficient amount while streaks indicate an excess.
Dishwashers without Detergent Dispensers
Manually add recommended detergent quantity from the supplier every 5 cycles. Doses differ depending on water hardness and soiled quantity that remain on the dishes.
All dishwashers will accept external dispenser or specific dispenser kit through injector and relative tube or through the hole with relative cap located on the tank of the machine. The dispensers must be supplied by Jet Tech.
If changing to a different detergent or rinse aid type (even one by the same manufacturer), you must rinse
the suction and pressure hoses with fresh water before connecting the new detergent or rinse aidcontainer. Otherwise, the mixing of different types of detergent or rinse aid will cause crystallization, which may result in a breakdown of the dosing pump. Failure to observe this condition will invalidate the guarantee and product liability.
WARNING: DETERGENT SELECTION AND DOSAGE ARE FUNDAMENTAL FOR GOOD WASHING RESULTS AND TO MANTAIN THE MACHINE PERFORMANCES FOR LONG TIME AND EXTENDED LIFE. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS OF THE CHEMICAL MANUFACTURER. IMPROPER DOSAGES RESULT IN UNSATISFACTORY WASHING RESULTS AND REPRESENT A SOURCES OF POLLUTION IN RIVERS AND SEAS. DO NOT USE CORROSIVE OR POLLUTANT PRODUCTS TO PROTECT AND MAINTAIN MACHINE, NEVER EXCEED DOSAGES INDICATED BY DETERGENT MANUFACTURER. NEVER LEAVE THE DISPENSER DRY OR CHARGED WITH CORROSIVE OR FOREIGN PRODUCTS WHICH WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF WARRANTY.
- ThermoStop™ System – Guarantees 185F (85C) final rinsing temperature, regardless of incoming water temperature
- OneGO™ – Our electronic control system featuring intelligent software LED interface and multiple function analysis. OneGO™ soft touch buttons allows you to run a selection of four different cycles, all in one easy touch!
- SmartSelf diagnostics – have all necessary advanced service diagnostics information at your fingertips!
- EasyGO – Our ‘soft-start’ washing system protects your valuable dishes and glassware from any chippage or breakage
- EnergyStar qualified – extremely low water and electrical consumption maximizing your profits
- Model 757E is fully equipped with a built-in booster for high temperature rinse water and automatic peristaltic pumps for both liquid detergent and rinse-additive
- Automatic Start Cycle when hood is closed
- Body, external housing, wash tank and all chassis component in brushed stainless steel - type AISI 304 16 gauge
- Upper and lower wash and rinse jets on revolving arms constructed of stainless steel; easy to remove and clean without the need for tools
- Adjustable bullet-style feet
- Safety two-way automatic micro-switch on the door controlling the operation of the wash motor-pumps
- Independently-operated heating elements alternating between booster and wash tank
- Alternating heating resistors reducing maximum absorption thereby reducing energy costs
- Inner washing chamber with covered corners and one-piece stamped wash tank provides user with the most sanitary environment. Our recessed wash tank makes the 757E ideally suited for marine applications.
- Unique stainless steel rack support glide system allows operator to easily change from in-line to corner application
- Door-opening with overall clearance of 18.75 in. (477 mm) with ergonomic handle
- Automatic fill and water level regulation of the wash tank
- Wash pumps are protected with double scrap filters easy to remove for quick cleaning and proper maintenance
- Machine can be installed either as an in-line or corner application with simple field modification
- Front mounted electronic control panel with digital temperature displays
|Rack capacity||19.75" x 19.75" (500 mm x 500 mm)|
|Total cycle||1-2-3-4 minutes|
|Hourly production||60 racks/hr|
|Wash tank capacity||5.25 U.S. Gallons (20 Litres)|
|Booster capacity||2.62 U.S. Gallons (10 Litres)|
|Wash temperature||158°F (70°C) minimum / controlled electronically|
|Final rinse temperature||180° (82° C) minimum / controlled electronically|
|Incoming water temperature||Minimum 77°F (25°C)|
|Incoming water pressure||Min. 21 p.s.i. / Max: 30 psi|
Water consumption per cycle @ 30 psi
|0.74 U.S. Gallons (2.8 Litres)|
|Washing pump power||1.75 H.P.|
|Power supply||208-240V/60HZ single point electrical connection|
|Tank heating element||4.0 KW|
|Booster heating element||9.0 KW|
|Amperage||10.5 KW - 50.5 amps (single phase) 10.5 KW - 29 amps (three phase) Please specify when ordering.|
The CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.