Hoshizaki UF27A-GLP01 Undercounter Freezer, Single Section, Full Glass Door, 27" Wide, 7.21 Cu Ft.
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Hoshizaki UF27A-GLP01 Steelheart Series Undercounter Freezer
The UF27A-GLP01 Steelheart Series Undercounter single section freezer with a full glass door is a space saving workhorse. Engineered to maintain food safe temperatures in 80°F ambient conditions. With a net capacity of 6.22 cubic feet this efficient undercounter freezer and front air flow design is perfect for hot/tight kitchens. The UF27A-GLP01 is constructed of stainless steel, which protects this unit from accidental damage and rust. Plus, it is easy to clean.
The UF27A-GLP01 also includes (1) epoxy coated wire shelf adjustable in 1/2" increments on anodized aluminum supports, (4) 2.25" stem casters (2 with brakes) are standard, plus a field reversible, spring assisted self closing door with stay open feature (no kit req'd). Electrical consumption of 2.08 kWh/day at 2.5 Amps, 10 ft long cord with a 5 - 15P NEMA plug. Optional kits: 2.25" or 6" casters, Epoxy wire shelf, Stainless steel back, Overshelves. The unit is ETL Safety (US & C) Listed, ETL Sanitation, ADA Compliant, ADA Compliant, ENERGY STAR® Qualified and includes a five years compressor warranty / three years parts and labor warranty.
- Electrical Connection: 5 - 15P NEMA
- 10 ft. cord and plug
- Energy Consumption: 2.08 kwh/day
- Amperage: 2.5
- Max Fuse/HACR Breaker: 15 A
- Nominal storage capacity: 7.21 ft3
- Interior storage capacity: 6.22 ft3
- Door opening: 22.6" W x 23" H
- Depth with door fully extended: 55.5" D
- Shelves included: 1
- Nominal Compres. of 798 BTU/hr at 1/5 HP
- Heat Rejection: 463 BTU/hr
- Ambient Temp Range: 45 - 80°F
- Voltage Range: 104 - 126V
- Control Setpoint Range: -10 - +10°F
- Refrigerant: R290
- Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
- Five Years: Parts warranty on Compressor.
- Dimensions: 27" W x 31.5" D x 31.9" H
- Net capacity of 6.22 cubic feet
- Innovative air distribution system distributes air evenly to maintain product temperature
- Enamel coated evaporator coil for extended life
- Glass door front, stainless steel exterior (sides, top) and a stainless steel interior
- Field reversible, spring assisted self closing door with stay open feature (no kit req'd)
- One piece, full door length chrome handle per door
- (1) stainless steel door with ABS interior liner
- Insulated with 2" CFC free, foamed in place polyurethane
- (1) epoxy coated wire shelf adjustable in 1/2" increments on anodized aluminum supports
- Engineered to maintain food safe temperatures in 80°F ambient conditions
- R290 refrigerant
- (4) 2.25" Stem Casters (2 with brakes) are standard
- Automatic time-initiated heated defrost
- Optional kits: 2.25" or 6" casters, Epoxy wire shelf, Stainless steel back, Overshelves
- Nominal Compres. of 798 BTU/hr at 1/5 HP
- 115v/60/1, 10 ft. cord and plug
- Shipping Crate: 36" L x 29" D x 36" H at 185 lbs
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Five Years compressor warranty, Three Years parts and labor warranty
|Cubic Feet||7.21 Cu Ft.|
The Department of Justice (DOJ) published the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Standards for Accessible Design in September 2010. These standards state that all electronic and information technology must be accessible to people with disabilities.
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
This product was made in America.