Hoshizaki HS-5283 EcOȝIce Standard Flow Ozone System
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Hoshizaki HS-5283 System & Cartridge Cartridge
The compact EcO3Ice device uses a unique, synthetic diamond-based technology that continuously treats incoming water used by ice machines, killing bacteria, yeast and mold in the ice-making path from beginning to end. Reduces biofilm build-up, greatly extending required time between cleanings. With each cycle, EcO3Ice creates a small, safe but effective amount of pure ozone - nature’s own sanitizer - which continuously treats the machine interior, storage bin, dispenser and drains.
- EcOȝIce Standard Flow System
- Max. Flow Rate: 0.34-1.3 gpm
- Working Pressure: 20 - 125 psi
- Temperature: 40 - 86°F
- Capacity: 50,000 gal
- Electrical: 100-240/50-60/1
- 1.25Amps Max
- 30 Watts Max
- 5' cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
- Operator replaceable
- twist-on electrolytic cartridge lasts 6-12 months
- EcOȝIce Standard Flow Ozone System - System & Cartridge
- One Year after date of purchase: Parts Only, on Head Unit
- Dimensions: 3-4/5" W x 3-3/5" D x 8" H
- EcOȝIce Sanitation Standard Flow System
- Ideal sanitation system for standard flow rate icemakers (0.34-1.3 gpm)
- Ozone treated water sanitizes the ice machine, bin and related parts
- Reduces downtime and labor for routine cleanings
- Vastly reduces the risk of foodborne illness
- Operator replaceable, twist-on electrolytic cartridge lasts 6-12 months
- Indicator lamp shows when it's time to replace the cartridge
- The device continuously treats incoming water used by ice machines, killing bacteria, yeast and mold in the ice-making path from beginning to end.
- Compatible with the following icemakers (sold separately): KM-231, KM-301, KM-350, KML-325, KML-500, KMD-410, DKM-500, IM-200, IM-500
- EcOȝIce Standard Flow System, Max. Flow Rate: 0.34-1.3 gpm, Working Pressure: 20 - 125 psi, Temperature: 40 - 86°F, Capacity: 50,000 gal, Electrical: 100-240/50-60/1, 1.25Amps Max, 30 Watts Max, 5' cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
|Rated Capacity||50,000 gallons|
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This product was made in America.