Hoshizaki HS-5282 EcOȝIce Low Flow Ozone System
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Hoshizaki HS-5282 System & Cartridge Cartridge
The compact EcO3Ice device uses a unique, synthetic diamond-based technology that continuously treats incoming water used by ice machines, killing bacteria, yeast and mold in the ice-making path from beginning to end. Reduces biofilm build-up, greatly extending required time between cleanings. With each cycle, EcO3Ice creates a small, safe but effective amount of pure ozone - nature’s own sanitizer - which continuously treats the machine interior, storage bin, dispenser and drains.
- EcOȝIce Low Flow System
- Max. Flow Rate: 0.03-0.34 gpm
- Working Pressure: 20 - 125 psi
- Temperature: 40 - 86°F
- Capacity: 50,000 gal
- Electrical: 100-240/50-60/1
- 1.25Amps Max
- 30 Watts Max
- 5' cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
- Operator replaceable
- twist-on electrolytic cartridge lasts 6-12 months
- EcOȝIce Low Flow Ozone System - System & Cartridge
- One Year after date of purchase: Parts Only, on Head Unit
- Dimensions: 3-4/5" W x 3-3/5" D x 8" H
- EcOȝIce Sanitation Low Flow System
- Ideal sanitation system for low flow rate icemakers (0.03-0.34 gpm)
- Ozone treated water sanitizes the ice machine, bin and related parts
- Reduces downtime and labor for routine cleanings
- Vastly reduces the risk of foodborne illness
- Operator replaceable, twist-on electrolytic cartridge lasts 6-12 months
- Indicator lamp shows when it's time to replace the cartridge
- The device continuously treats incoming water used by ice machines, killing bacteria, yeast and mold in the ice-making path from beginning to end.
- Compatible with the following icemakers (sold separately): AM-50, C-80, KM-81, KM-116, KM-161, F-450, F-300, F-330, F-500 , F-801, F-1002, F-1501, F-2001
- EcOȝIce Low Flow System, Max. Flow Rate: 0.03-0.34 gpm, Working Pressure: 20 - 125 psi, Temperature: 40 - 86°F, Capacity: 50,000 gal, Electrical: 100-240/50-60/1, 1.25Amps Max, 30 Watts Max, 5' cord with NEMA 5-15 plug
|Rated Capacity||50,000 gallons|
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This product was made in America.