Hoshizaki H9320-52 Twin Water Filter System with Manifold & Cartridge
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Hoshizaki H9320-52 Manifold & Cartridge Water Filter
The Hoshizaki, H9320-52, Twin Water Filter System is perfect for food service applications and ice machines. It's 4 gpm, nominal 1 micron rated, water filter works with single, double, and triple filtration systems. It will protect your ice machine and decrease maintenance by reducing sediment, lime scale buildup, and more. The 4HC-H filter replaces the discontinued HC-F and HC-H filters. This filter is shorter in length than the previous HC and HC-H filters. Not recommended for use with flakers.
The 4HC-H filter(s) reduces up to 93.7% of disinfectant chlorine for better tasting water and ice. Replace approximately every 42,000 gallons or 6-12 Months depending on usage and water condition. NSF Standard 42.
- 4HC-H Filter
- Max. Flow Rate: 4 gpm
- Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi
- Temperature: 35 - 100°F
- Capacity: 42,000 gal
- Rated NSF/ANSI STD 42
- Class 1
- for bacteriostatic effects
- class 1 particulates
- odor and chlorine for Hoshizaki icemakers
- Water Filter: 1 Pack (H9655-11)
- 6 Pack (H9655-06)
- KM cuber
- 900 to 1301
- One Year after date of purchase: Warranty on the entire system (excluding replaceable elements).
- Dimensions: 13" W x 15" D x 26" H
- 4HC-H Water Filter System
- For KM cuber icemakers that produce 900 to 1301 lbs of ice daily (4 gpm)
- Keep ice makers functioning at full capacity
- Reduce up to 93.7% of disinfectant chlorine from incoming water supply, eliminating tastes and odors from the ice
- Will filter out dirt and rust particles producing crystal clear ice
- Rated NSF/ANSI STD 42, Class 1, for bacteriostatic effects, class 1 particulates, taste, odor and chlorine for Hoshizaki icemakers
- Decrease machine maintenance by reducing lime scale build-up
- Do not use where the water is microbiologically unsafe, or with waters of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the unit
- 4HC-H Filter, Max. Flow Rate: 4 gpm, Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi, Temperature: 35 - 100°F, Capacity: 42,000 gal
|Rated Capacity||42,000 gallons|
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This product was made in America.