Hoshizaki EUR48A Worktop Refrigerator, Two Section, Stainless Doors, 47.75" Wide, 12.09 Cu Ft.
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Hoshizaki EUR48A Economy Series Worktop Refrigerator
The EUR48A Economy Series Undercounter two section refrigerator with stainless doors is a space saving workhorse. . With a net capacity of 12.09 cubic feet this efficient undercounter refrigerator and front air flow design is perfect for hot/tight kitchens. The EUR48A is constructed of stainless steel, which protects this unit from accidental damage and rust. Plus, it is easy to clean.
The EUR48A also includes (2) epoxy coated wire shelves adjustable in 1/2″ increments on anodized aluminum supports, (4) 4″ stem casters (2 with brakes) are standard, plus a energy efficient heated condensate removal. Electrical consumption of 1.21 kWh/day at 1.8 Amps, 9 ft long cord with a 5 – 15P NEMA plug. . The unit is UL EPH Listed, UL Listed, ENERGY STAR® Qualified and includes a five years compressor warranty / two years parts and labor warranty.
- Ambient Temp Range: 45 - 90°F
- Voltage Range: 103 - 127V
- Control Setpoint Range:
- Refrigerant: R290
- Two Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
- Five Years: Parts warranty on Compressor.
- Dimensions: 47.75″ W x 30″ D x 33.75″ H
- Net capacity of 12.09 cubic feet
- Innovative air distribution system distributes air evenly to maintain product temperature
- Stainless steel exterior door(s) and interior floor with aluminum sides, rear, and top)
- Energy efficient heated condensate removal
- Self-closing, stainless doors are field reversible (no kit req’d)
- (2) epoxy coated wire shelves adjustable in 1/2″ increments on anodized aluminum supports
- R290 refrigerant
- (4) 4″ Stem Casters (2 with brakes) are standard
- Includes 2 epoxy coated wire coated wire shelves adjustable in 1/2″ increments on anodized aluminum supports
- Nominal Compres. of 1709 BTU/hr at 1/6 HP
- 115v/60/1, 9 ft. cord and plug
- Shipping Crate: 52″ L x 33″ D x 37″ H at 290 lbs
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Five Years compressor warranty, Two Years parts and labor warranty
|Cubic Feet||12.09 Cu Ft.|
This product meets UL safety standards in compliance with both Canadian and U.S. requirements.
The UL EPH Mark is recognized and accepted in all U.S. states and Canadian provinces as a trusted source for assessing the sanitary design, construction and performance of commercial food equipment.