Donper USA D800H Soft Serve Machine
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The D800H soft serve machine
The D800H is the premier soft serve machine for all dessert concepts. The D800H includes our novel hopper mixing system that allows the user to adjust the hopper mixing time to prevent over agitation of the product in the hoppers. The D800H also offers independently adjustable digital hopper temperature controls through a simple, user-friendly, interface that greatly reduces the complexities of being a machine operator. The D800H runs consistently throughout the day, offering customers a smooth and creamy product with every serving.
- Counter Model Dual Flavor with Twist
- 2 Qt Freezing Cylinder (x2)
- 9.5 Qt Refrigerated Hopper (x2)
- 2 HP Main Compressor & 1/6 HP Hopper Cooling Compressor
- Self contained air cooled countertop
- Two flavor with twist
- Serves frozen yogurt, sorbet, custard, soft serve ice cream, and gelato
- Fast 7-10 min* to first dispense frozen product
- Digital consistency, hopper mixing, and hopper cooling controls for easy operation
- Standby mode maintains fresh product overnight and reduces daily product drain and cleans.
- Refrigerated hoppers with automatic mixers to maintain fresh product overnight and prevent product separation
- Hourly Production: 45-59 qts/hr (appx)
- All Stainless Steel Construction for Durability & Easy Cleaning
- 220 v / 60 Hz / 30 Amps / Single Phase
- H: 29.25in; W: 21.3in; D: 27.375in
- 1 year labor warranty
- 3 year parts warranty
- 5 year compressor warrantry
|Rated Input Power||30A (4.6 kW)|
|Breaker Size||30A, Double Pole|
|Main Compressor||2 HP (R404A)|
|Hopper Cooling Compressor||1/6 HP (R134A)|
|Drive Motors (each)||1 HP (750 W)|
|Plug Type||NEMA L6-30P|
|Freezing Cylinder (each)||2 Qt (1.9 L)|
|Refrigerated Hoppers (each)||9.5 Qt (9 L)|
|Appx. Hourly Production||46-59 Qt (44-56 L)|
The CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
This product was made in America.