Donper USA D800 Soft Serve Machine
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The D800 soft serve machine
The D800 is the premier machine for selfserve dessert concepts. With a simple, userfriendly design, the D800 greatly reduces the complexities of being a machine operator. The D800 runs consistently throughout the day, offering customers a smooth and creamy product with every serving.
- Self contained air cooled countertop
- Two flavor with twist
- Serves frozen yogurt, sorbet, custard, soft serve ice cream, and gelato
- Fast 7-10 min* to first dispense frozen product
- Automatic consistency control for easy operation
- Standby mode maintains fresh product overnight and reduces daily product drain and cleans.
- Refrigerated hoppers maintain fresh product overnight or during slow sales periods
- All stainless steel construction for easy cleaning and durability
- 2 Qt Freezing Cylinder (x2)
- 9.5 Qt Refrigerated Hopper (x2)
- 2 HP Main Compressor & 1/6 HP Hopper Cooling Compressor
- Hourly Production: 45-59 qts/hr (appx)
- 220 v / 60 Hz / 30 Amps / Single Phase
- H: 29.25in; W: 21.3in; D: 27.375in
- 1 year labor warranty
- 3 year parts warranty
- 5 year compressor warrantry
|Rated Input Power||20A (4.6 kW)|
|Breaker Size||20A, Double Pole|
|Main Compressor||2 HP (R404A)|
|Hopper Cooling Compressor||1/6 HP (R134A)|
|Drive Motors (each)||1 HP (750W)|
|Plug Type||NEMA L6-30P|
|Freezing Cylinder (each)||2 Qt (1.9 L)|
|Refrigerated Hoppers (each)||9.5 Qt (9 L)|
|Appx. Hourly Production||46-59 Qt (44-56 L)|
The CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
This product was made in America.