Coldline UC-72R 72" Undercounter Work Top Refrigerator, 15.5 Cu. Ft.
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Coldline UC-72R Undercounter Refrigerator / Freezer
The Coldline UC 72" is an excellent refrigerator for any under-counter or worktop application. This 3 door unit provides 15.5 cubic feet of storage and a thick 72" stainless steel work surface. Wheels, adjustable shelves, and self-closing doors come standard on all units. Optional small casters will reduce height by 1". Eco-friendly R290 refrigeration system maintains 33-41 degree temperature to keep your food in the safe zone.
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Refrigeration system keeps food at safe temperatures between 33°F and 41°F (0.5°C to 5°C)
- Self-closing doors with 90-degree stay-open feature with locks and keys included
- Adjustable heavy-duty PVC coated shelves
- Recessed door handle
- Electronic control system makes it easy to adjust temperature set point and defrost frequency
- Pre-installed heavy-duty casters with brakes
- Removable installation board makes it easy to access condenser coil for cleaning and service
- Hydro-Carbon R290 refrigerant
- Equipped with NEMA 5-15P plug
- 1-year warranty, 5-year compressor manufacturer warranty
Coldline products are backed by a 1 Year parts and labor and 5 year compressor manufacturer warranty. The unit itself and parts within are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of 1 year (Compressor - 5 years). Glass, due to its fragile nature, is not included under warranty coverage. Always inspect your delivery for freight damage before you accept it. Freight damage will not be considered a manufacturing defect and should be refused or remedied through a claim with the carrier.
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Cord Length||84"|
|Temperature Range||33°F to 41°F|
|Max. Ambient Temp||90°F|
|Exterior Dimensions||72"W x 29.5"D x 35.5"H|
|Low Profile Dimensions||72"W x 29.5"D x 34"H|
|Interior Dimensions||66.9"W x 22.9"D x 23.5"H|
|Packaging Dimensions||74.3"W x 32.3"D x 38.5"H|
|Net Volume||15.5 cu. ft.|
|Unit Weight||298 lb.|
|Shipping Weight||370 lb.|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.