Coldline CB36 36" 2 Drawer Stainless Steel Refrigerated Chef Base
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The Coldline CB36 Refrigerated Chef Base
This Coldline chef base refrigerator is ideal for restaurants, bakeries, and cafes assorted refrigerated goods. Coldline chef base refrigerators are equipped with electronic temperature control to keep the product at the perfect refrigeration point. Heavy-duty pull handles, stainless steel top, stainless steel interior, and exterior all make this unit a reliable commercial refrigerator for any food service locale.
- Stainless steel interior and exterior retains attractive finish longer. Matching aluminum finished back
- Stainless steel top equipped with a marine edge enables the unit's top to contain drips and spills for easy cleanup
- Refrigeration system keeps food at safe temperatures between 33°F and 41°F (0.5°C to 5°C)
- Preinstalled heavy-duty casters with brakes
- Heavy-duty pull handles
- Electronic control system makes it easy to adjust temperature set point and defrost frequency
- Removable installation board makes it easy to access condenser coil for cleaning and service
- These units are HYDRO-CARBON R290 refrigerant, which is environmentally friendly and more efficient than R134a/R404a refrigerant
Coldline products are backed by a 1 Year parts and labor and 5 year compressor manufacturer warranty. The unit itself and parts within are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of 1 year (Compressor - 5 years). Glass, due to its fragile nature, is not included under warranty coverage. Always inspect your delivery for freight damage before you accept it. Freight damage will not be considered a manufacturing defect and should be refused or remedied through a claim with the carrier.
|Number of Drawers||2|
|4" Deep Pan Capacity||(1) Full-Size + (3) 1/6 Size|
|Top Thickness||1 3⁄4"|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Cord Length||84"|
|Temperature Range||33°F to 41°F|
|Max. Ambient Temp||90°F|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Insulation Material||Foamed-in-Place Polyurethane|
|Top Edge Type||Marine|
|Mobility Wheels/Casters||(4) Qty: 2 with brakes, 2 without|
|Exterior Dimensions||36.4"W x 32.1"D x 25.4"H|
|Interior Dimensions||24.6"W x 27.5"D x 16.5"H|
|Packaging Dimensions||39"W x 35"D x 28.5"H|
|Net Volume||5.9 cu. ft.|
|Unit Weight||174 lb.|
|Shipping Weight||218 lb.|
|Top Weight Capacity||730 lb.|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.