Atosa SBB48GRAUS1 48" 2 Door Shallow Depth Bar Back Cooler, 11.5 Cu. Ft.
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 12 Locations?
Brea, CA (92821)
Hayward, CA (94545)
Houston, TX (77060)
Rockwall, TX 75032
Kent, WA 98032
Aurora, CO 80011
Tampa, Florida 33619
Homer Glen, IL 60491
Doraville, GA 30340
Fairfield, NJ 07004
Westborough, MA 01581
Groveport, OH 43125
The Atosa SBB48GRAUS1 Shallow Depth Back Bar Cooler
- Extra shelves - includes 4 shelf clips per shelf
- Stainless steel exterior & interior
- Electronic temperature controller
- Maintains temperatures between 33°F – 40°F
- Heavy duty compressor with
environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant
- Slide out compressor assembly for easy
- LED Interior light(s)
- Magnetic door gasket(s) standard for positive
- Door lock(s) standard
- Pre-installed epoxy coated shelves
- Pre-installed casters
- 2 year parts and labor warranty
- 5 year compressor warranty
|Net Weight (lbs)||183|
|Gross Weight (lbs)||227|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.