Atosa MMF9110 35" 2 Door Angle Curved Glass Top Chest Freezer, 9.6 Cu. Ft.
24 - 48 Hours
From 1 of 12 Locations?
Brea, CA (92821)
Hayward, CA (94545)
Houston, TX (77060)
Rockwall, TX 75032
Kent, WA 98032
Aurora, CO 80011
Tampa, Florida 33619
Homer Glen, IL 60491
Doraville, GA 30340
Fairfield, NJ 07004
Westborough, MA 01581
Groveport, OH 43125
The Atosa MMF9110 Angle Curved Glass Top Chest Freezer
- Atosa Glass Lid Curved Top Freezer MMF9110 and MMF9113 are uniquely designed with high value for perfect storage of ice cream and all types of frozen merchandise and seasonal specialties
- Good energy efficiency system with environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant
- High quality refrigeration system that maintains chamber temperature at -10°F to -1°F for best in ice cream and all types of frozen merchandise preservation.
- Chamber temperature display on front shows chamber cooling and food storage status
- Bright LED interior light provide more even lighting throughout the cabinet
- Standard accessory food baskets fully loaded , 3 baskets for MMF9110, 4 baskets for MMF9113
- Cabinet temperature can be adjusted by thermostat easily
- Unit completely pr-wired at factory and ready to connection of power 115/60/1 phase, Cord and plug NEMA-5-15 included
- ETL safety and ETL Sanitation conforms to NSF-7 standard approval for store or display of packaged and bottled products
- 3” good insulation by foamed-in-place high density polyurethane cell insulation
- Door lock standard feature provides security in field
- Convenient defrost drain for easy cleaning
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
- 5 year compressor warranty
|Interior Dimensions (inch)||35×21×24.75|
|Exterior Dimensions (inch)||40.75×26.75×33.38|
|Net Weight (lbs)||126|
|Gross Weight (lbs)||132|
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
The plug type for this product is NEMA 5-15P.