American Eagle AE-VS12NH-M-SK Matte Vegetable Processor Attachment w/ Slicing Disk, Alum, Fits #12 Hub
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours From Chicago, Illinois
The American Eagle AE-VS12NH-M-SK
American Eagle® commercial Vegetable Cutters feature patented design, all-inclusive accessories and competitive pricing, making them the best value for food service professionals, hunters, butchers or home enthusiasts alike. Their exceptional reliability and attractive, compact designs make them ideal for open commercial kitchens, front-end meat operations, or a home counter top. Heavy Duty design means no plastic gears or shafts! Use the Vegetable Cutter to process everything from carrots and cucumbers to potatoes, onions, and cheese. Efficiently shred, cut, or slice in seconds instead of manually cutting and slicing! Easily disassembled for cleaning and maintenance. Unique Drive Shaft design is mounted on ball bearings for smooth operation! Great for quickly preparing hash browns, salads, coleslaw, block cheese, or any vegetables for any dish.Top chute measures approximately 2.5" in diameter to accommodate long vegetables such as cucumbers and carrots. Bottom hopper measures approximately 6.5" x 5.5" to accommodate whole vegetables or block cheese. This is a Vegetable Cutter Accessory that has been verified to work with all American Eagle® Meat Grinders and Planetary Mixers. The accessory is designed for use with a standard 12 hub so may be compatible with equipment from other manufacturers. Housing and Disk Holder are constructed of polished aluminum. Disk is stainless steel. Includes a plastic food pusher, and a 1/4" stainless steel shredding disk.
- Heavy Duty, Durable High Matte Aluminium Construction
- Unique Dual Hopper Design Shreds Or Slices Different Sized Vegetables In Seconds!
- Ball Bearing Mounted Drive Shaft For Smooth Operation
- Includes a Slicing Disk; Other Shredding Disks Sold Separately
- Standard #12 Hub Design, Verified To Work With AE-G22N and AE-G12N Meat Grinders, AE-G22NM and AE-G12NM
- Recommended for use with AE-G22N or AE-G22NM due to the higher hub position on the motor providing additional clearance for the output chute