American Eagle AE-PS01 Dough Roller Bench Type, Dual Pass Roller process, Maximum up 18", 1Hp.
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours From Chicago, Illinois
The American Eagle AE-PS01
Put some pizzazz in your pizza or restaurant operation! The American Eagle ® AE-PS01 dough roller is part of our comprehensive line of heavy-duty and high-quality dough machines. It was designed to help pizzeria and restaurant operators save a substantial amount of not only labor time but also training costs. In almost no time at all using this well-designed dual pass dough roller, the operator can easily create perfect crusts for different food bases. It creates uniform product even for any user, including those with no experience tossing, slapping, or rolling a dough ball. This is an ideal machine if your operation is challenged with high volume or employee turnover. The end product looks and tastes just like hand-rolled dough! It's perfect for pizza, focaccia, roti, calzones, desert pie crusts, flour tortillas, pita bread, pasta, and more! Best of all, it has been designed to be used with standard 115V electricity, so no additional cost is needed for professional installation. The machine can be installed on a countertop or a portable cart for mobility, and plug into any standard outlet. Covered by a 1 year limited warranty.
- Powerful 1HP Motor
- Productivity: 400-600 Pieces Per Hour
- Adjustable side handle with integrated lock easily controls dough thickness (0.04 in to .71 in / 1mm to 18mm)
- Compact Footprint and Front Feed Double Pass Design Saves Counter Space!
- Push Button Start Controls and Integrated Emergency Stop Button
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Rollers And Trays
- Enamel Clear Layer Coated White Finish Resists Rust, Scratches, and Dents
- Uses Standard Household 115/60Hz/1Ph Power