American Eagle AE-MC12NH-1/2 Meat Cutter Attachment 1/2", Stainless Steel, Fits #12 Hub
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours From Chicago, Illinois
The American Eagle AE-MC12NH-1/2
American Eagle® meat cutters are part of our comprehensive line of heavy-duty, high quality machines. Their exceptional reliability and attractive, compact designs make them ideal for open kitchens and front-end meat operations. They are perfect for hunters, butchers, or other food service professionals. Dual rotating 3.5" diameter knives cut meat with ease. Heavy duty shafts are mounted on ball bearings for smooth operation and specially designed for extra high volume processing in a commercial kitchen. Removable combs are easily mounted between the knives to prevent meat from becoming stuck in the knives, greatly reducing the amount of wasted food. This machine is perfect for preparing any dish that requires strips of meat or fajitas.Input chute measures approximately 2 inches by 3.5 inches to accommodate extra thick cuts of meat. The accessory is designed for use with a standard 12 hub so may be compatible with equipment from other manufacturers.
- American Eagle® Meat Cutter attachment fits into standard #12 hub.
- Comes in a variety of cutting sizes. 1/8", 1/4", 1/2" (Cutting Size must be specified upon order. Not adjustable.)
- Fine adjustments to the blades can be made via tightening knobs under the, easily removable, stainless steel cover.
- Quickly and easily cuts through a variety of meats such as Steak, Boneless Chuck, Game Meat, Chicken Breast, and Fajita Meat and more.
- Perfect for hunters, butchers, restaurants, and other food service professionals.