American Eagle AE-JS12 1HP Commercial Electric Jerky Slicer Stainless Steel
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours
The American Eagle AE-JS12
The American Eagle® AE-JS12 commercial jerky slicer features patented design and competitive pricing, making it the best value for food service professionals, hunters, butchers or home enthusiasts alike. Their exceptional reliability and attractive, compact designs make them ideal for open commercial kitchens, front-end meat operations, or a home counter top. Heavy Duty design means no plastic gears or shafts! Use the jerky slicer to slice cuts of meat into thin 1/4" strips. Ideal for Skirt Steak, Boneless Chuck Steak, Venison, Round Steak, Flank Steak, or even chicken! Efficiently process meat into strips in seconds! Save hours of time compared to slicing meat manually. Easily disassembled for cleaning and maintenance. Dual rotating knives cut meat with ease. Great for preparing meat for jerky, but can be used for any dish that requires strips of meat.Input chute measures approximately 1.1 inches by 7 inches to accommodate extra large cuts up to 1" thick! This is a Jerky Slicer Accessory that has been verified to work with all American Eagle Meat Grinders and Planetary Mixers. The accessory is designed for use with a standard 12 hub so may be compatible with equipment from other manufacturers.This kit comes with the jerky slicer and a powerful, but compact 1HP motor that is made of high polish stainless steel making it easy to clean. This motor is also used on the AE-G12N meat grinder. Do not use the motor in reverse mode when using the jerky slicer!
- Powerful 1HP Motor and Jerky Slicer Head
- Easily Slice Meat into 1/4" Thick Strips! Perfect for Jerky or Fajitas!
- 65 Heavy Duty Knives Mounted On Two Stainless Steel Shafts
- Dual Combs Prevent Meat From Becoming Stuck In Knives
- Standard #12 Hub Design
- Permanently Lubricated, Sealed Motor Design For Food Safety and Low Maintenance
- Attractive, High Polish Stainless Steel Housing With No Sharp Corners or Seams For Easy Cleaning
- Warranty: 1 year parts/1 year labor