American Eagle AE-DSE65L Elite Series Floor Type Reversible Sheeter, Roller width 25 1/2", Length 118".
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours From Chicago, Illinois
The American Eagle AE-DSE65L
American Eagle® Dough Sheeters help you save time and labor, lowering your operation cost! With a fully reversible belt system, easy to use controls, and a unique locking clutch handle design, you can be sure to get consistent results and perfectly stretched dough every time. Use the machine to prepare dough for a large variety of products including croissants, pastry puffs, Danish rolls, cookies dough, pizza dough, pie crusts, and more! The unique locking clutch handle controls and fixes roller position without a separate handle lock, allowing the operator to make up to 4mm thickness adjustments for each pass very quickly. Includes foot pedals for additional convenience and hands-free operation while processing dough. PVC Fiber conveyor belts provides extra strength and prevents tears even under heavy use. Safety is built into all aspects of the machine to comply with OSHA standards, includes a standard safety guard (must be down before machine will operate), independent on-off switch, and emergency stop button. A permanently lubricated, heavy duty steel chain driven transmission ensures years of trouble-free operation with minimal maintenance. The motor is completely enclosed and sealed, and has overload protection built in for safety and longevity. Covered by a 1 year limited warranty.
- Powerful 1 HP Motor
- Fully Reversible Floor Standing Type Sheeter With Sync Drive (Output Conveyor Is Faster Than Input) Easily Handles 15.4 Pound Batches
- Dual Sheeting Operation: Forward/Reverse Foot Pedals or Forward/Reverse Lever
- Main Roller Adjustment Lever With Integrated Lock Design for Easy and Precise Dough Thickness Adjustments (1mm to 30mm/0.1" to 1.18")
- Extra Long Working Surface Measures Approx 25" x 118"
- Mounted locking castors and fold up working table provides extra mobility and saves space when machine is not in use
- Heavy-Duty Canvas Belts Mounted On Integrated Roller Guides Minimize Conveyor Adjustments and Provide Years Of Worry-Free Operation
- Warranty: 1 year parts/1 year labor