American Eagle AE-BS06-1/0 Bread Slicer gravity assisted style, 1" slice, 1/4Hp, loaf max length 15 1/4".
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours From Chicago, Illinois
The American Eagle AE-BS06-1/0
American Eagle® bread slicers are ideal for supermarket bakeries and retail bake shops. They offer excellent performance and value for your money. A variety of thickness specifications allow you to choose the slice size that is perfect for you! They are simple to operate and slice through all types of bread: crusty artisan to soft sandwich. Unlike manual slicing, our bread slicers help maintain the bread's shape. Your customers will appreciate the bigger looking slices as well as the perfect taste it brings. Bread slicing is an added service that sets your store apart from other stores to the customers. An easy-to-use machine which will make training new employees a breeze for operation and professional service. Bread slice thickness cannot be changed by operator, and must be designated when ordered. The standard slice thickness will be sliced to 1/2" (13mm). Other sizes available are: 3/8" (10mm), 7/16" (11mm), 5/8" (16mm), 3/4" (19mm), 1.0" (25.4mm).
- 1/4 HP Motor
- Heavy Duty Gravity Assisted Design - Minimal Moving Parts
- Loaf Max Length 14.75"
- Slices Approximately 4 Loaves Into 1" Slices Per Minute
- Fixed Blade Design, Available In A Large Range Of Sizes: 3/8”, 1/2”, 5/8”, 3/4”, 1.0” Cuts
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame, NSF Approved Paint Finish Resists Rust, Scratches, and Dents
- Maintenance Free Belt Drive, Thermal Overload Helps Protects Motor
- All Stainless Steel Food Contact Surfaces, Durable Heat Treated Alloy Steel Blades