American Eagle AE-5080 Spiral Mixer 125 Qt Capacity
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours From Chicago, Illinois
The American Eagle AE-5080 Spiral Mixer
This 125 quart capacity spiral mixer from American Eagle is designed to meet every baker's challenge: finding a high capacity and high efficiency machine at an affordable price. It's exceptional reliability makes it ideal for busy cooks by decreasing mixing times and maintenance. This versatile mixer easily makes a variety of dough from bagels to pizza. The American Eagle AE-5080 Spiral Mixer imitates hand kneading and rolling motions. The gentle coordinated movement of it's bowl and agitator controls blending while preventing overdeveloped dough. The dough stays cooler, mixes in less time, and has better consistency. With the AE-5080, you can enjoy the best productivity with higher bowl capacity and significantly reduced blending times compared to a planetary mixer! With dual 30 minute timers and a 3-mode reversible mixing bowl (clockwise, stop, counter-clockwise), your dough can be mixed to your perfection. The safety guard has to be down completely in order for machine to turn on. It's front guard has an opening for adding ingredients while mixing.
- Dual Motor System: 5HP Agitator, 2HP Bowl
- Heavy-duty agitator is 25% thicker than industry leader
- Capacity 100 Lbs Flour, 176 Lbs Dough
- High Capacity, 125 Qt. Bowl
- Premium electronic components for reliable operation
- Multiple V-belt drive system with embedded fibers for extra strength
- Heavy-duty, single mold cast iron construction
- Motor start-up relay system reduces stress on belts
- Dual Timer System for automatic, timed agitator and bowl speed switching
- Fixed Bowl design with Stability Guards on the right and left side provide superior stability even while mixing large amounts of dough
- 3 Mode Reversible Mixing Bowl (Clockwise, Stop,Counter-Clockwise)
- Thermal overload protection
- Safety guard with auto-shutoff
- Front guard opening for adding ingredients while mixing
- Heavy-duty, 7 foot, four wire power cable
- Enamel Coating Resists Scratches, Dents and Rusts
- ETL Certified To Conform To NSF/ANSI 8, CSA, CE Standards
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.