American Eagle AE-40PA 40 Qt. Gear Driven Planetary Mixer with Safety Guard, 1.5 Hp, 3 Speed
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours From Chicago, Illinois
The American Eagle AE-40PA Planetary Mixer
This 40 quart capacity planetary mixer by American Eagle is the premier machine for bakery, pizza, or restaurant kitchen operations looking for versatile functionality. It's specially designed speed modifications offer high-torque motion without sacrificing versatility at higher speed. A standard #12 hub is included and can drive a variety of standard attachments such as a meat grinder, meat tenderizer, meat cutter, jerky slicer, and vegetable processor. The result is an excellent multi-function machine with performance at an unbeatable price!
Note: When using the machine, do not overload the bowl beyond the rated capacities in the manual or change gears while operating.
- High Polish 40 Quart Stainless Steel Bowl
- Aluminum Dough Hook
- Stainless Steel Wire Whip
- Aluminum Beater
- AE-G12NH Meat Grinder Head
- AE-VS12NH Vegetable Cutter
- AE-TS12H Meat Tenderizer
- AE-JS12H Jerky Slicer
- AE-MC12NH Meat Cutter
- 1.5 HP Motor is powerful enough to handle heavier pizza dough
- 100% gear-driven transmission, long life gearbox, sealed oil-bath design for low maintenance
- 15 Minute Timer
- Heavy-duty, heat-treated steel alloy shafts handle the dough with ease
- Durable, precision-milled 100% gear-driven transmission
- Universal #12 Hub for additional attachment capabilities
- Non-slip rubber feet for extra stability
- Heavy-duty, rigid cast iron body construction
- Additional high speeds prepare egg, cream, cakes, and much more
- Enamel Coating Resists Scratches, Dents, And Rust
- ETL Certified To Conform To NSF/ANSI 8, CSA, CE Standards
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.