American Eagle AE-125K Spiral Mixer 250 Qt Capacity
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours From Chicago, Illinois
The American Eagle AE-125K Spiral Mixer
This 250 quart capacity spiral mixer from American Eagle is designed to meet every baker's challenge: finding a high capacity and high efficiency machine at an affordable price. This spiral mixer imitates hand kneading and rolling motions. The gentle coordinated movement of the bowl and agitator keeps dough cool while mixing for consistent texture. With this mixer, dough does not over-develop and blends in half the time as a comparable planetary mixer! With dual 30 minute timers and a 3-mode reversible mixing bowl (clockwise, stop, counter-clockwise), your dough can be mixed to your perfection! Safety guard has to be down completely in order for machine to turn on. Front guard has an opening for adding ingredients while mixing.
- Heavy-duty agitator is 25% thicker than industry leader
- Handles heavier pizza & bagel dough with ease
- 3 Mode Reversible Mixing Bowl (Stop, Clockwise, and Counter-Clockwise)
- Reversible mixing action makes better dough, and in less time
- Safety Guard With Auto-Shutoff
- Guard Opening For Adding Ingredients While Mixing
- Heavy-duty construction and powerful two-motor system
- Easy maintenance and time-saving versatility
- Heat treated enamel coating resists scratches, rust, and dents
- Multiple-V-belt drive with embedded ﬁbers for extra strength
- Overload relay protects motor and transmission
- Motor Start-Up Relay System Reduces Torque Stress On Belts
- NSF Approved Enamel Coating Resists Scratches, Dents, And Rust
- ETL certified to conform to NSF No. 8, CSA, CE standards
- Dual 30 minute timers with automatic switching between low and high speed
- Heavy-duty, 7 foot, four wire power cable
The CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.