American Eagle AE-1220 Spiral Mixer 40 Qt Capacity
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours From Chicago, Illinois
The American Eagle AE-1220 Spiral Mixer
This 40 quart capacity spiral mixer from American Eagle is designed to meet every baker's challenge: finding a high capacity and high efficiency machine at an affordable price. It's exceptional reliability makes it ideal for busy cooks or bakery shops by decreasing mixing times and minimizing maintenance. The gentle coordinated movement of the bowl and agitator imitate hand kneading and rolling motions, which keeps dough cool while mixing for consistent texture. With this spiral mixer, dough blends in half the time as a comparable planetary mixer! This versatile mixer makes a variety of dough from bagels to pizza.
Note: Does not have dual timers
- Dual motor system: 1.5 HP drives the agitator and 0.5 HP motor drives the mixing bowl
- Heavy-duty agitator is 25% thicker than industry leader
- Heavy-duty, single mold cast iron construction
- Motor start-up relay system reduces stress on belts
- Reversible mixing bowl with fixed design, handles 44lbs dough
- Convenient Forward/Reverse Switch and High/Low Speed Switch
- Front Pour Spout allows convenient addition of ingredients while mixing
- Compact 15" x 33" Footprint
- Mounted On Castors For Easy Mobility, Just Raise Feet To Move
- NSF approved heat treated enamel coating resists scratches, dents, and rust
- Multiple V-Belt Drive System with embedded fibers for extra strength
- Superior Electronic Components Ensure Reliable Operation
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Safety Guard With Auto-Shutoff
- Heavy Duty, 7 Foot, Four Wire Power Cable
- ETL certified to conform to: NSF No. 8, CSA, CE standards
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.