American Eagle AE-100K Spiral Mixer 220 Qt Capacity
Ships in 24 - 48 Hours From Chicago, Illinois
The American Eagle AE-100K Spiral Mixer
This 220 quart spiral mixer from American Eagle meets every baker's challenge: finding a high-capacity and high-efficiency machine at an affordable price. This spiral mixer imitates hand kneading and rolling motions. The gentle coordinated movement of it's bowl and agitator keeps dough cool while mixing for consistent texture. With this mixer, dough does not over-develop and blends in half the time as a comparable planetary mixer! With dual 30 minute timers and a 3-mode reversible mixing bowl (clockwise, stop, counter-clockwise), your dough can be mixed to your perfection! Safety guard has to be down completely in order for machine to turn on. Front guard has an opening for adding ingredients while mixing.
- Dual Motor System: 15HP Agitator, 7.5HP Bowl
- Heavy-duty agitator is 25% thicker than industry leader
- Handles heavier pizza & bagel dough with ease
- Capacity: 220 Lbs Flour / 350 Lbs Dough
- Mounted on castors for extra mobility and easy maintenance
- Heavy-duty, single mold cast iron construction
- Multiple-V-belt drive with embedded ﬁbers for extra strength
- Motor Start-Up Relay System Reduces Torque Stress On Belts
- Safety guard with shutoff
- Overload relay protects motor and transmission
- Heavy-duty, 7 foot, four wire power cable
- Dual 30 minute timers with automatic switching between low and high speed
- 3 Mode Reversible Mixing Bowl (Stop, Clockwise, and Counter-Clockwise)
- Guard Opening For Adding Ingredients While Mixing
- NSF-approved heat treated enamel coating resists scratches, dents, and rust
- ETL certified to conform to: NSF No. 8, CSA, CE standards
The ETL Mark is proof of product compliance to North American and Canadian safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction(AHJs) and code officials across the US and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of product compliance to published industry standards. Retail buyers accept it on products they're sourcing. And every day, more and more consumers recognize it on products they purchase as a symbol of safety.
The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that the manufacturer's production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to a periodic regimen of follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance. An ETL Sanitation Mark on Food Service Equipment indicates that equipment is fit for use in the production of food intended for human consumption, or the equipment is fit for use in an environment where food intended for human consumption is produced.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.